New Franchise Opportunities
Many would-be entrepreneurs don’t have a clear idea of WHAT they want to do, or HOW to go about getting it started. These folks may feel more comfortable with a successful franchise concept in which they are in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
A sound franchise system can provide:
- A proven business system
- Thorough training and on-going support
- A recognized brand name and broad marketing support
Since 2002, we have advised thousands of people in the exploration of franchising concepts, both in the Carolina’s and beyond. Our no-pressure, step-by-step process enables a potential business owner to explore franchise options that fit with their unique goals and needs. And our fees are paid by the franchising industry. The only commitment we ask of a prospective client is to come prepared with an open mind to explore the possibilities that may enable you to achieve career independence.
Well “beyond burgers,” franchise concepts can be found in nearly any industry. Here are a few of the many franchised businesses we have helped owners start over the years:
- Residential home cleaning business in Charlotte, NC. Started in 2009 by a former banking executive.
- Closet and storage manufacturing and installation business in Raleigh, NC. Started in 2007 by a husband and wife team formerly employed in the technology sector.
- Information Technology services business in Matthews, NC. Started in 2008 by a former banking executive.
- Automobile service & repair business with locations in Fort Mill, SC and Charlotte, NC. Started in 2015 by a former operations executive.
Curious to learn more? Contact us to schedule a no-cost information session to learn if franchising may be a fit for you.
Schedule an Appointment
Schedule a confidential appointment with VR Business Brokers of Charlotte to learn more about identifying and buying your ideal business.